tisdag 17 augusti 2010

I'm yours

It's almost eight months since that night. Eight months since I saw those beautiful brown eyes look into mine for the first time. Eight months ago, I didn't know my life would change. I didn't know I'd been looking in to the eyes which saw past all that I thought I was, and saw me.

I love how he reaches for my hand wherever we are walking. I love how he plays guitar. I love how he takes me and the things I have to say seriously. I love how he sometimes stops the car at the side of the road just to be able to look me in the eyes and tell me he loves me. I love how he can be as silly as me and we can laugh for hours. I love how he wipes my tears when I cry. I love how we like the same music. I love how we sometimes say the same thing at the same time.

I love how he holds his arms around me when we sleep. I love how he rubs my collar bone. I love how he tickles and pins me down, even though I never stand a chance. I love how he sometimes pretend I actually do. I love how he locks me out from the car, unlocks and then locks again as I'm opening the door. I love how he can be annoying doing that five times. I love how he teaches me things. I love how he is proud of me.

I love everything about him and sometimes when we hug I never want to let go. Ever. He makes five days feel like a lifetime. And it makes me scared when I think of how long two months are going to feel like.

3 kommentarer:

Majvor sa...

Read it two times. As I couldn't see properly through my tears the first time. I'm so happy for you. For both of you.

Jarrod sa...

Just sat in the university computer labs reading this. Everyone was looking at me really strangely because I was smiling and laughing, and usually it is quiet. Someone told me to leave and I told them to read this without smiling, laughing and feeling this way too. They shut up pretty quickly. I didn't care though... haha. I love you <3

P.S you say you aren't good at expressing your feelings like "I" am, but I could never write something so poetic or beautiful no matter how hard I tried :p.

P.P.S another thing, now you do kick-boxing, I am no longer pretending you have a chance :O

Moa sa...

Åh that's so sweet!! =o)